Loading...

Exclusive - A Mom Was About To Be Raped But The Dog Did This To Save Her! Unbelievable!


Dogs are awesome. They are not just cute; they are also live-savers

It was Tuesday night when a dog owner's name was walking home. Suddenly, a man began to assault her and rip off her clothes.

"I hadn't seen or heard a thing, he came out of nowhere. He had his hand on my mouth and he pulled my head back by my hair with such force that I have lost patches of hair and have lumps on my head, the victim told Belfast Live. "I thought I was going to die but all I could think of was my three children," said the owner.

In no time, Lola, the owner's dog, saw the situation and immediately bit the assaulter. 

"I am so thankful I had Lola with me. She is a two-year-old Staffie and she is just so gentle normally. (...) I can't even bare to think what would have happened if she hadn't been with me.

Lola's heroism reached the internet and quickly became viral. It is not everyday that you can see a dog saving someone.


Source: TNP, Newsner
exclusive 3495541662388059805

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item