Loading...

Exclusive - This is what happens when you let your wife be your personal stylist! Check it out!


One of the perks of tying the knot with stylish women is having your own personal stylist. 

Case in point, Heart Evangelista and Chiz Escudero

"I do advise him on what to wear and how to style himself. I can do that to him but he can’t to me!" Heart confessed in an interview with The Philippine Star

She also shared that the senator is reluctant to part with his white polo shirts. 
According to Heart, Chiz is finally stepping up his fashion game. He even started layering and accessorizing. 

"He’s too into his work and I come along and I have all this kikay stuff. I’ll make pakialam. 'Your gel is too shiny, my God!' Heart chuckles. 

Another example is celebrity couple Jericho Rosales and Kim Jones. Jericho is a self-confessed fan of street style.

“When she sees me looking so kaswal, sasabihin niya, 'Where are you going?'” Jericho said. 
“Then she gives me something that would make me look more presentable.” He added.

Just like Jericho Rosales, Ali Khatibi is a fan of the classic shirt and jeans combination. 
However, after tying the knot with actress Christine Reyes, he upgraded his style into something that is more polished and sophisticated.

"I let my wife choose my outfits sometimes, and I love the outfits she picks… she knows what looks good on me” Ali said.

“I trust her taste when it comes to fashion, and I’m glad I have her to help me out” He added.

Gentlemen, do you have your own personal stylist by your side? Go ahead and share your story with us in the comments section!


This is what happens when you let your wife be your personal stylist! Check it out!

This is what happens when you let your wife be your personal stylist! Check it out!

This is what happens when you let your wife be your personal stylist! Check it out!
Source: TNP, PEP

exclusive 8115607798454061245

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item