Loading...

Exclusive - Todo na 'to! Trev Magallanes' Vow to Rufa Mae Quinto Will Make You Cry!


Rufa Mae wasn't able to hold back tears when she finally tied the knot with boyfriend, Trev Magallanes last November 25 in Quezon City

She looked radiant in the Pepsi Herrera gown she wore while Magallanes sported a black suit by Edwin Tan.

 In the video posted by Teena Barretto Events on Facebook, fans gushed over the vows of the couple. 

"I always pray to have a family of my own. It's my dream, and now, it's a reality. Yes, my dreams came true. You gave your life, your surname, your love, and your fruit of love, our little one," Rufa Mae told Trev.

Trev, in turn, read his vows: "I know that you said that I sacrificed a lot a for you, but it was all worth it. It was the best decision I've ever made. I promise to be the best husband that you deserve. And that I can be the best person, [to] take care of our family. I wanna make sure that you're happy for the rest of your life."

Their entourage was star-studded. Comedienne Ai Ai delas Alas was the cord sponsor and actress Aiko Melendez was the veil sponsor. Grace Lee and former TV hosts Shalani Soledad-Romulo and Camille Villar were two of the bridesmaids while actress LJ Moreno-Alapag was the matron of honor. 


Source: TNP , ABS-CBN
exclusive 7262465590959998145

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item