Loading...

Exclusive - Kuya Kim Celebrates 50th Birthday With This Expensive Gift For Himself! Find Out What It Is Here!


Kim Atienza, or more popularly known as Kuya Kim, celebrated his 50th birthday with a grand and lavish gift for himself.

Kuya Kim Celebrates 50th Birthday With This Expensive Gift For Himself! Find Out What It Is Here!

The popular TV host and animal enthusiast bought a brand new Ducati Diavel that is worth around $18,000 to $21,000.

The expensive high-profile motor brand is an Italian company in Bologna, Italy. It is owned by another expensive brand, automotive manufacturer Audi. Although it is owned by the company through an Italian subsidiary Lamborghini. 


The eldest Showtime host is fond of going for rides on his motorbikes every once in a while.

Check out his photos with the sweet ride!

Kuya Kim Celebrates 50th Birthday With This Expensive Gift For Himself! Find Out What It Is Here!

On one Instagram post, Kuya Kim even captioned his photo with this lengthy poem by Dean Downey.

"Dear Lord, as I get ready to get on this bike and prepare to ride,
Just let me feel your presence with me riding side by side.
Let us feel the wind together blowing across our face,
Don't let me fail to see and smell the nature around me as I ride from
place to place.

Dear Lord, keep me safe from harm and let the other drivers see me as I ride by,
And every once in awhile even though I'm a biker let them say, "Hi".
Keep me alert and always watching for others,
Don't let me ever fail to stop and help out one of my sisters or brothers.

And when my time on earth is up and it's time for me to take that ride in the sky,
Just give me a chance to tell everyone I love them and don't forget me when I die.
Lord, Thank You for letting me be a biker and doing what I loved the best,
For the many miles I traveled, places I got to go and see before I finally came to rest."

CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS 

12
exclusive 2638303234301794550

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item