Loading...

Exclusive - MUST READ: 'I'm Gonna Enjoy My Single Life' - Arci Munoz Reveals Breakup With the Prince of Brunei's Son!


Actress Arci Munoz will be spending her 2017 enjoying her single life.

The breakup was revealed at the blogger's conference of Extra Service, an upcoming film of Arci's together with Coleen Garcia and Jessy Mendiola. 

"I'm gonna enjoy my 2017, single, and enjoy my single life! Yes, mabuhay mga single!" Munoz said at the conference while sharing her plans for birthday.

According to PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal), Munoz said that she is going to focus on only one thing after her breakup with Badi, son of Jefri Bolkiah and lead vocalist of Mr. Bones and The Boneyard Circus.

"Yeah... hindi, siyempre wala lang... wala, I'm gonna enjoy my life. I've learned na I need to maybe focus muna, na ang dami-daming nangyayari sa life ko. So, maybe, I need to focus muna sa isang bagay di ba?" Munoz told PEP.ph.

"Napakalaking opportunity na dumating, e. Pero, ayun we'll see," she added.

According to Arci, their relationship has been on the rocks since her hit movie, Camp Sawi, last 2016. However, Munoz did not say what the reason for their breakup was, only that it happened during the holidays.

"Masyadong maraming work. I admit naman talaga na sa time ko rin, kasi I don't wanna be unfair with him, though he's very supportive," Munoz said.

She also mentioned that they will remain good friends and there is still hope that maybe someday, they will get back together.


MUST READ: 'I'm Gonna Enjoy My Single Life' - Arci Munoz Reveals Breakup With the Prince of Brunei's Son!

MUST READ: 'I'm Gonna Enjoy My Single Life' - Arci Munoz Reveals Breakup With the Prince of Brunei's Son!
 Source: TNP, PEP
exclusive 2806903454188466142

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item