Loading...

Viral Now - Alone Time Is When I Distance Myself From The Voices Of The World So I Can Hear My Own

“Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own.” -Oprah

Many people associate happiness with companion, and alone time with loneliness. But alone time isn’t only beneficial, it’s necessary for one to recharge his energies. Below are 10 illustrations by Lifehack illustrator Kirstie Mok that portray how great it feels to spend alone time. Do you find these familiar? Enjoy!

1. It’s hard to get bored when you have a laptop with you

2. When you read quietly, you can imagine a whole new world

3. Lots of creative ideas come when you take a relaxing bath

4. Exercise strengthens your body, and alone time strengthens your mentality. When these two combine, it just feels so great

5. Stretch your body, listen to it and relax

6. Cooking for yourself is pure fun

7. Writing down your thoughts is like offloading your negative emotions and amplifying your happiness

8. You can sing freely and loudly even if you aren’t good at it

9. Enjoying the sun and listening to the sound of sea waves without any distractions

10. You can stop for an art piece without worrying if anyone is waiting for you impatiently

The post Alone Time Is When I Distance Myself From The Voices Of The World So I Can Hear My Own appeared first on Lifehack.

viral now 3431970025964815752

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item