Loading...

Exclusive - 15-Year-Old Malaysian Schoogirl Commits Suicide! The Reason Why Will Shock You!


Parents always want the best for their children. However, there are times that they push their children to do more even if they have already done our best. 

This is a common stigma in most Asian countries where there are many tragic reports of student suicides.

Facebook user Khairul Hakimin Muhamad recently shared a lengthy, heartbreaking story that instantly went viral. It was about a 15-year-old Malaysian girl who took her own life after she placed second in her class.

Khairul said that it was a story relayed to him by a woman who contacted him online, saying it was based on true events.

Although it's a depressing one to hear, Khairul wanted it to serve as an eye-opener for parents who are very strict about grades.

According to his original post translated to English, Khairul wrote:

"I’ve been avoiding meeting this particular woman
for a month or so. She has been contacting me
over and over again, repeatedly and persistently
insisting to meet me. She told me that even 10-20
minutes of my time would do. I didn’t think much of it and thought “hey, what’s the worst that could
happen?”, and finally agreed to meet her.”

The two met at a restaurant near to Khairul's studio. 

“I’m about to tell you a story of what I went
through. I want you to share this story with
everyone. What I went through, is a lesson that
everyone needs to learn from.”
 said the woman.

“As it turns out, the woman was a well-educated
woman who was greatly respected in her
neighborhood. Her children are doing well and
along with her husband, they are admired and
looked up to by their neighbors for their rather
comfortable living.

15-Year-Old Malaysian Schoogirl Commits Suicide! The Reason Why Will Shock You!

CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2

12
exclusive 8304530442386629698

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item