Loading...

Exclusive - This Wife Thought She Caught Her Husband Cheating But He Turned the Tables on Her! MUST READ!


A story of a married couple became viral in social media. 

One day the wife decided to try a prank on her husband by leaving without telling him where she had gone. She made a letter where she told that she's tired and didn't want to live with him anymore.

After writing the letter, she placed it on their bedside table and hid under the bed until her husband arrived home. 

Finally when the husband came to their room, he found the letter his wife left for him. He started singing and dancing while he changed his clothes. After a little while, he dialed someone on his phone.

His wife was so surprised with what she heard!

"Hey babe, am just changing clothes then will join you, as for the other fool it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around and has left. I was wrong... really wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!" said the husband through the phone.

He got up to his feet and walked out of the room.

The wife, obviously shocked and saddened by the unexpected turn of events, was moved to tears. When she picked up the letter, she saw that her husband had a reply to it.

He wrote, "I COULD see your feet under the bed, I didn't make any phone call.. I am going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly games and prepare me a meal....
I LOVE YOU!" 




Turns out, not all men are hungry to cheat. If you're lucky, you will have someone like this who will humor your silly games!

Were you entertained by this story? Share it to others!
Source: TNPFacebook
exclusive 1975616898419981311

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item