Loading...

Exclusive - Ellen Adarna is on the Cover of FHM's December 2016 Issue! But Something Happened To Her During The Photo Shoot!


Actress Ellen Adarna will be on the cover page of FHM’s December 2016 issue. The shoot took place in the Zambawood beach house, a place known for its majesty and grandeur.

Unfortunately, Adarna fainted during the shoot because the humidity of the place affected her so much.

“I don’t know exactly what transpired,” she said. 
“At first, I was okay. Mainit lang. And then, all of a sudden, every time I’d blink, paitim na ng paitim yung nakikita ko. ‘Parang mahihimatay ata ako, kailangan ko ng tubig,’ I remember thinking. And then I fell. I was no longer in front of the camera. I was no longer in the frame.” She added.

However, Adarna’s professionalism enabled her to push through the shoot after resting for a while. Despite her condition, Adarna was still able to strut her stuff and gave sensual and raw poses that produced amazing photos.  

Look at the cover photos here:


Ellen Adarna is on the Cover of FHM's December 2016 Issue! But Something Happened To Her During The Photo Shoot!
Source: TNP , FHM
exclusive 6318154697857111390

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item