Loading...

Exclusive - His Girlfriend and Unborn Baby Died 5 Days Before Christmas and He Posted The Most Tragic Photo. HEARTBREAKING!


While we were busy eating and laughing on Christmas Eve, there were those who had to face tragedies on this very day.

Brandon Forseth lost his girlfriend Kylee Bruce and their baby five days before Christmas in a car accident. According to authorities, she was driving home from a basketball game when she lost control of the car and skidded into opposite traffic.

Forseth was beyond broken and decided to share his pain to the world through Facebook and posted a rather touching message. 

"You were 18 weeks pregnant with my first child, and I lost you both last night. Even though I hadn't met my baby, the amount of love and excitement I had in my heart was unlike anything I'd ever felt. Listening to its heartbeat for the first time on the ultrasound, staring at the the ultrasound pictures on my fridge in awe of the little life growing inside of you. I couldn't wait to be a father and I felt so blessed everyday that it would grow up with you as its mother."

He also regretted not coming with Kylee during the day of the accident and said: 
"I couldn't keep you safe last night. I should have went with you to Bend like you asked.. I shouldn't have been too tired, and maybe things would have worked out differently. What a twisted, cruel world we live in that decides to take a clean, beautiful, innocent soul like yours away, instead of mine. I'd switch places with you in a second. "

But the highlight of his post was when he attached the photo of the unopened gifts under his christmas tree that they were supposed to open together: "This Christmas was going to be the best ever. I'm currently staring at my first Christmas Tree I've had in my home in years, a tree that you and I found and cut down together. The base of the tree is filled with presents to me, from you. Beautifully wrapped and neatly stacked. There's none under there to you because I haven't wrapped them yet..procrastinating like always..but I want you to know that I got you a bunch of things you would have loved Ky."

Many netizens were touched by the story noting that they could have been a very beautiful couple and parents to their son had Kylee lived. As of this writing, Forseth's post garnered over 330 thousand reactions and 200 thousand shares. See photo below:



Source: DailyMail, TNP
exclusive 7080571469862664964

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item