Loading...

Trending Now - 15+ Dads Who Didn’t Want The Damn Dogs In Their Lives

Bringing a new pet home isn’t always an easy decision, especially when someone in the family isn’t on board – we’re looking at you, Dad. These pups, however, managed to win over their reluctant masters in no time.


Show Full Text

Most people who claim to not like dogs will tell you a million reasons why, but sometimes they just need the right canine to come along, and that’s exactly what happened to the Dads you see here. Whether they disagreed with a certain breed or size, or just insisted on not having pets altogether, they each found themselves in love with their unlikely furry companions eventually.

Follow these tail-wagging triumphs below, and share this story with anyone who might need a little ‘convincing’.

and to think my father didn’t want a dog

Image credits: marebear0

My dad was originally opposed to us getting a dog.. I think he changed his mind

Image credits: Dancisco23

When I moved home a year ago, my dad said he didn’t want a dog because they were messy and would destroy the house. Now these two are besties

Image credits: ajaxwhat

My dad would never admit how much he loves our old dog. But after finding this picture on his phone, he doesn’t have to

Image credits: Societysmonster

My dad who “doesn’t want anything to do with the dog”

Image credits: TheRealRyan24

My dad didn’t want us to get a dog at first. I found this picture in his room

Image credits: zukos-honor

And my Dad said he didn’t want a dog

Image credits: Pulkamania

My dad has always been adamant about not having pets. I brought this little guy home expecting a shit storm

Image credits: roniclles

After my dad said “she’s not allowed on the couch”

Image credits: shoey713

My dad didn’t even want the “damn dog”

Image credits: Cousineugene

This man, my lovely hubby and awesome dad to our kids secretly WANTS a dog, Even though he tries to deny it. We all know he wants a dog and yet he won’t admit it

Image credits: Allergic to Cancer – Becca Boo

trending now 5622953846100926813

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item