Loading...

Exclusive - Heart Evangelista Breaks Silence Over Danrich Break Up: 'I'm Really a Vocal Person and Very Opinionated'


On Ponds Beauty's recent 'Change is Beauty' campaign, actress-artist Heart Evangelista was cornered by the media to react on the controversial Daniel Matsunaga-Erich Gonzales breakup.

Heart, together with other product endorsers, attended the event. She is an actress, businesswoman and wife to Senator Chiz Escudero.

In light of her 20th anniversary in the show business, Heart shared that she is now planning to have a baby this year.

"Twentieth year.... I think just try to have a baby by the time of my 20th year in showbiz so medyo significant siya, I gave myself twenty years for me to start another chapter in my life,"  she said.

Still, the actress told the press that she'd be more active on her business and her art. 


"Definitely, I'll still be acting but maybe not as much and maybe to slow down. But with my painting, I'm all out and my business and all that. It depends on the acting part."

We cannot deny that in her two decades as an actress, we followed her notable love life. In the past, she was with Brazillian-Japanese model and actor Daniel Matsunaga.

During a chance interview, Heart answered questions regarding the #DanRich breakup.

"Ayaw ko, I can't.... I'm really a vocal person and very opinionated but for that. I don't want to say anything,"  said Heart. "I don't want to say anything at all basta I liked them both." 

Now that he business of painting designer bags is slowly booming, press asked Heart if she won't mind that Erich will ask her in the future.

"I'm open to anybody to paint their bag, I'm open so let's spread art and love." 
Source: TNP , Push
exclusive 5963870609880658557

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item