Loading...

Trending Now - 30+ Reasons Why Dad Jokes Are The Worst (And The Best At The Same Time)

It’s very likely that you’ve already witnessed a few dad jokes in your life. Dads love to torment their children with such jokes and they are so embarrassingly bad that they end up being funny.


Show Full Text

Bored Panda collected some of the best dad jokes captured on camera, proving that while the jokes themselves may be cringe-worthy, they’re also quite hilarious to look at. A big shout out to all of the awesome dads who come up with so many ways to annoy their kids in most ridiculous ways!

If you’ve captured a dad joke on camera, be sure to add it to this list. Don’t forget to comment and upvote other dad jokes as well!

not all moving pictures are gifs…

Image credits: beardedlyons87

Daughter asked for Frozen gifts this Christmas..

Image credits: imgur.com

My father-in-law having fun with panoramic mode…

Image credits: imgur.com

My dad asked if we wanted to see a picture of his pride and joy

Image credits: imgur.com

My 13 year old daughter wants a Ear rings for Christmas. I can hardly contain my excitement

Image credits: imgur.com

Dad’s Office

Image credits: imgur

Family was invited to a cowboys and indians party. My dad is on the left

Image credits: imgur

So I’m putting stuff into the attic when my dad runs in screaming “why? Why? WHY?”

Image credits: MuteSheep

Let it go. Dad thought it was so funny

Image credits: wobwobwob

my father hits me with dad jokes when my guard is the lowest

Image credits: eubtube

Friend sent me this saying “it’s not my fault she has no imagination”

Image credits: michellehas2ls

This is my dad. He’s a cereal killer

Image credits: ImACookSendPicturesOfFood

I showed my dad an Advice Animal, and he said he knew the guy from high school

Image credits: imgur.com

My dad just handed me the dad-est joke I’ve ever been a part of

Image credits: imgur

Dad never fails to rip ass during family photos

Image credits: imgur

I just asked my dad to leave the straightener outside the door before his shower…

Image credits: amrbasshead17

After a multi-year battle I finally convinced my dad to upgrade his old Nokia 3310 to an iPhone. The custom phone case he ordered for it arrived today..

Image credits: imgur

I asked my dad for $10 for gas, he said “Sure, it’s in the top left drawer of my computer desk”. Thanks, Dad

Image credits: Ginger-Pubes

My dad and his morbid sense of humor make their way to the family reunion

Image credits: ohbear64

Every year my dad gets us odd religous candles around the holidays. This year he really outdid himself

Image credits: kaldea

Dad making sure my new boyfriend is competent

Image credits: TastefulSideb00b

Was in my room studying when my dad sent me this photo

Image credits: Garyx23x

My dad used to dress me up like this when I was little

Image credits: AlphaVampire

Dad humor

Image credits: perc10

My Dad keeps placing this around to scare me

Image credits: Dennyboy101

Ten minutes after I tell my 68 year old Dad what hipsters are, he comes back like this. He asks “Did I do it right?”

Image credits: Sarcastyx

I wanted to know if I am her real dad…

Image credits: FredFortin

So my dad just sent me this picture of the cactus he grew…

Image credits: Eurtarion

You can tell me I’m a bad dad but this one is staying in the baby album

Image credits: TheIncredibleAtheist

My friend ran out of lunch bags, his dad is a cop…

Image credits: AJBrave

Never ask your dad to bring you stuff at school

Image credits: nachonacho666

Dad said we woke up to a leak in the attic. Sent me this hahah

Image credits: Cuttertron3000

“I asked for money this christmas, so my dad individually wrapped 100 single dollar bills”

Image credits: reddit

My dad posted this to Facebook today with the caption, “As I get older, I find it easier to lift my legs up than bend at the waist to get a drink of water”

Image credits: seainveen

My friend’s birthday present from her dad

Image credits: reddit

My dad just sent me this…

Image credits: 93seca2

My dad said he found a rock that looked like a face and I came home to this….

Image credits: Subwaycookienipples

My dad was filling up the pool

Image credits: reddit

My Dad is building an outhouse. This is what he sends me…

Image credits: d3scride

My first time leaving her, and Dad decides this is the picture to send..

Image credits: reddit

A friend of mine told her dad that she wanted an air conditioner for her room… he came back with this

Image credits: www.reddit.com

My dad wore this shirt to his colonoscopy

Image credits: rcontn

So my friend has her first driving lesson with her Dad

Image credits: www.reddit.com

My Dad said my dog took over my room after I left for College. He sent me this…

Image credits: imgur

My dad just moved to Tokyo. I asked for a picture of the view from his apartment…

Image credits: b12roach

Troll dad level: awesome

Image credits: flick92

Ask my dad for help with bullies at school, this is what i got the next day

Image credits: imgur

My Dad insisted on getting his picture taken with this “giant kotex pad” at Sam’s Club

Image credits: reddit

I don’t know what’s more funny: the fact that my dad is wearing this or that he called it a snuggly?

Image credits: imgur

My dad sent this pic to me

Image credits: shouldbeworking23

Mom said she wanted a smaller tree for the holidays this season. Dad came home with this

Image credits: reddit

This was my wife’s Christmas present from her dad

Image credits: imgur

My dad’s proudest Christmas decoration

Image credits: reddit

My dad and I created a “World Sandwich” from Cordoba, Spain to the exact opposite side of the world in Hamilton, New Zealand

Image credits: murfs1

My 13 year old daughter wants a nose ring for Christmas. I can hardly contain my excitement

Image credits: iliekpulse

There was a leek in my bucket so i had to clog it

Image credits: DutchKiwi

my husband is such a shit

Image credits: missDCart

My Dad posted this on Facebook today. He gave me his blessing to post it

Image credits: pixelprincess

“Fancy name for a fart” my dad whispered while shopping….

Image credits: imgur

When your dad thinks your bath bomb is a toilet cleaner

Image credits: imgur

my dad gets weirder everytime I come home

Image credits: reddit

Asked my dad to paint with me, this is what he did for his first painting

Image credits: aliengiraffe

I asked my dad for a 640GB HDD for my birthday…

Image credits: reddit

So I was a fat baby. This fact was not lost on my dad

Image credits: imgur

Dad:” I don’t need the instructions”

Image credits: jay11984

My dad got me a hooker for Christmas this year

Image credits: REVSdocent

A girl got a text from a boy asking to see her in her bra, dad replied

Image credits: reddit

Marilyn Manson’s Dad surprised him at his recent photo shoot with Terry Richardson. Proof that its a Father’s duty to embarrass your children as much as humanly possible

Image credits: GorillaBiscuits

Be careful what you wish for. This is the result of my mom nagging my dad to get a haircut. Glorious

Image credits: thinks_he_has_gold

My dad (math teacher) sent me this with the caption “I’ve had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfuckine plane”

Image credits: rscrenci

Exact photo description of a dad joke in action

Image credits: Jebbe

My dad hates wrapping presents so he just did this

Image credits: limegreenpiss

Every time my dad visits he hides a $20 bill before he leaves. This spot is by far the best. I’ve been making coffee like this for a week before I noticed

Image credits: sweetpeachesforme

My dad has a good sense of humour

Image credits: AussieGav

My friend and his girlfriend took a funny picture, then her dad made it epic

Image credits: Lockdownn

My Dad just sent me this with the caption “Minotaur. “

Image credits: 87broseidon

Dad sent me this picture telling me he found an “urban youth” repellant at target

Image credits: xatois

While vacationing my dad discovered an discount candy store. When I said I didn’t want anything he sent me this

Image credits: huntroy

My dad emailed me this picture of himself after getting an iPad, the title “Here comes the sun”

Image credits: Double_Cross_Gender

Dad does this every time we decorate the lawn

Image credits: Zackrifice87

This is my dad. And those… Are my earrings

Image credits: Sylvaniax

My dad brought a kitten home and let it drive

Image credits: jewjitsu121

“I think my dad is unhappy about my stepmom’s early X-mas decorating spree. He captioned this on Facebook ‘This is what happens when you come out of your box bfore Thanksgiving you damn dirty elf.'”

Image credits: idkmybffyossarian

Today I went full dad

Image credits: mepejuma

My sister and her friend were excited to walk across the frozen lake. Guess my dad was excited too

Image credits: primarytyler

Finally convinced my Dad to start watching Breaking Bad. I woke up to this text from him – I think it’s gone too far

Image credits: sensaikayla

my dad said “Look, those TV models are pirates”

Image credits: sliderxs

Dad said “upload this to Imgur and call it ‘Penis de Silo'”

Image credits: ThePavementMan

Every equinox, my dad balances an egg upright and sends me the pic. This year, he outdid himself

Image credits: imgur

My dad went mushroom picking in Oslo and sent me this on whatsapp

Image credits: imgur

My dad, the belly flop king, about to ruin my moms afternoon

Image credits: AdaliaAuditore

My brother cutting the lawn with a pair of scissors after getting lippy with my dad

Image credits: D00MG3N34AL

God damnit, dad…

Image credits: CGRunyon

My dad simultaneously discovered Snapchat and started decorating for Halloween… this is the result

Image credits: imgur

My 60-Year-Old Dad Trying On The Latest Trends at Urban Outfitters

Image credits: sloanesteel

My Dad texted me a while back saying he sent me a treat in the mail and he “may have gone a bit overboard”…the package came today

Image credits: monstercake

My dad just sent me this photo, glad to see he went for the camera before addressing the issue.

Image credits: CitadelSaint

This is why I can’t take my Dad to nice places…

Image credits: Lonzy

Her dad said “I let her wear her hair whatever way she wants. Fuck the haters, man”

Image credits: Bimby1

My Dad got his head stuck in the porch yesterday whilst trying to feed a dead bee to a spider that lives in the bushes…

Image credits: SerenityStarCraft

Dad, stahp

Image credits: PreviouslyDiluted

My dad asked for a drink since my friend and I were making cocktails, I handed him a Cosmopolitan and this was his reaction

Image credits: ISmellManFlesh

My friend works at the movie theater. This is his dad reaping the benefits

Image credits: burgundys_mustache

A picture of my dad holding my sister after she got a body cast

Image credits: langkattle

My uncle and dad found my cousin’s hair extensions, and sent the whole family glamour shots

Image credits: kyriedoodles

My dad loves neon yellow running gear. People always joke that he looks like a highlighter. So he became one

Image credits: brandonerd12

this was my college graduation present. over $1500 of change my dad saved over the last four years

Image credits: winnick

My dad told me to take a picture of him with a giant fork and put it on the website I always go on

Image credits: lukexcameron

Found my dad playing pool like this

Image credits: spease78

Many years ago my dad got to meet Christopher Reeves. The Man of Steel did not appreciate his shenanigans

Image credits: HelloFruitBat

Donald Trump on Fox News. My dad paused it on this shot

Image credits: disgustipated1985

How my Dad is sending out gifts this year

Image credits: blackrose2592

A true dad in the making

Image credits: IStillLoveTomHanks

So me and my dad were out browsing army-navy stores when then he threw this at me and said, ‘she cant laugh at what she cant see!’

Image credits: Bgha

Awesome yearbook quote

Image credits: imgur.com

A friend of mine just dropped out of high school and this is what his dad did…

Image credits: pumpkincat1

My dad sent me this picture from Guam

Image credits: southeast_boarder

My friend’s dad is a dentist. This is his pumpkin for Halloween

Image credits: Bob223

I was at McDonalds and this kid dropped his chocolate milk, began to cry, and his dad got up, said “this some instagram shit” and started taking pictures

Image credits: slipcase

Home for the holidays and playing Monopoly with dad…checks for counterfeits

Image credits: Zkill

Part of my inheritance. Dad always was a funny guy. These were in the same envelope

Image credits: chrislehr

My girlfriend’s dad sent me this picture of himself today

Image credits: reddit

My mates Dad is officially having a mid life crisis! He ordered this from Thailand…

Image credits: kit_son

My dad posted this on Facebook and no one got it (including myself). Everyone was thinking he fell down and hurt himself. His response: “Staged photo, all is well. It was the first day of fall”

Image credits: Spots54

We just had our first baby. My sister-in-law who lives far away sent us this text and this is all my husband responded with

Image credits: SiriusLeeBlack

Told my dad about ‘bananas for scale.’ He sent me this. I’ve created a monster

Image credits: imgur

Here is my dad’s gift to my younger sister. He calls it the “birth control blanket”

Image credits: CrimsonLager

My sister posted a picture to Facebook, my Dad responded

Image credits: imagine_allthepeople

Walked on my husband walking the cat across the ceiling while singing “Spider Cat, Spider Cat, Does Whatever a Spider Cat Does”

Image credits: DontWorryImMedicated

My wife didn’t appreciate my fridge magnet poem

Image credits: residentjared

When you ask your husband to pack your lunch…

Image credits: RemorsefulArsonist

So my friend asked her husband to wrap at least one shirt, this is what she got

Image credits: CanadianBeard

My husband turned Lambies head around. He thinks he’s soooo funny….

Image credits: catchoooo

Why husbands should not be left in charge of elves on shelves

Image credits: pookadjinninni

I’m 3 months pregnant with our first child, and today my husband bought this book ‘to get some tips’

Image credits: SlashedSpoon

I might have to kill my husband…

Image credits: HapEGoLucky

Asked my husband to do laundry…

Image credits: Cradnee

My husband told me that he bought me a diamond necklace

Image credits: Breakingbay

Asked my husband to pick up some throw pillows today. These are what he brought home…

Image credits: imgur

He understood that quite literally

Image credits: wendyrollins

My friends wife let him name their new puppy

Image credits: ColtonLA

Once upon a time, I sent my daughter and my husband off to buy her some nice new clothes

Image credits: reddit

I am 5’1″. I asked my 6’2″ husband to hang a mirror for me

Image credits: truthorbust

My friend convinced her husband to go to Wine and Palette with her…

Image credits: itsasweeper

My friend was at Michael’s with her husband

Image credits: scream_sayonara

trending now 9031140336950384000

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item